psychology

psychology
psychology

Friday, March 11, 2011

bipolar disorder


After watching the documentary I realize that there are other dangerous diseases among the common ones, the story of evan for me it is very sad, he looked like a nice kid but I notice that sometimes he was sad because I saw his face expressions. Also I can notice that bipolar disorder is a illness that can make you die, those type of kids that suffer from bipolar disorder have a harder life because you don’t know why you change of mood every second, they want to suicide themselves because they don’t like their life’s, also they cant control their brain because when they are bipolar only medications can cure it, they pass through scary and hurting machines to control the bipolar disorder like to some that the pills don’t work the shock them with a electric machine, and they are convulsing after that so I feel with a deep hole in my heart because that make me say thanks to god for all the blessings he had gave me, because I can see others that have worst life than the one I have, we all need to appreciate what god gave us and don’t be complaining about the things that happen to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment